Our approach to training and development is: Engage, Interact, Inspire
What will participants experience in our Group skills-training?
• ‘Keynote’ Facilitator Inputs
• Experiential Learning Methods
• Practical Self-assessment Tools
• Clear, concise Learning Materials
• Relevant 'Case scenarios'
• Skills Practise & Feedback
• Reflection & Planning time
• The essential element of Fun!
Often, Skills Development is about more than ‘right & wrong’ ways to do things! Our approach caters for the diversity of Learning Styles typically found in the training room, and encourages training participants to take ownership of personal change through greater understanding of themselves and how they interact with others.
The Behavioural Dynamics model is a user-friendly, practical tool for understanding differences in communication and relationship styles - and for getting the best from professional and business relationships. We believe this is Key to being a more effective communicator in any context including:
- Professional Sales
- Customer Relationships
- Training and Consulting
- Management and Leadership
- Team Working
- Personal Development
- Presentations and Negotiations
- Influencing and Relationship Building
- Managing Conflict
For more information about how our training approach will benefit your business or organisation, contact us.